Thursday, October 23, 2008

Married Life

June 14th 2008, Well the wedding has come and gone, and it was amazing. We had so much fun with all of our family and friends . We were sealed in the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints Los Angeles Temple in the morning. Then after tons and tons and tons of pictures we showed up to the last five minutes of our own luncheon. Oops....hehe. Then we made our way to a beautiful reception where we had a huge party with dancing, food, and laughter. It was such a wonderful day. I'm so thankful to have such amazing family and friends that showed they're love and support. It was truly the best day of my life.



Since the wedding we have been busy with this and that. Todd and I are both working Monday through Friday. But we do manage to get out during the weekend. Here's some picture of things we've done recently.


Camping with my family, there's dad in the back. And don't you just love Todds face.
We went to Utah for Ryan and Jens wedding. I forgot my recommend outside so I had to sit outside. :-(. It was a beautiful reception!!A very tan Sam and I messing around.
Cabo San Lucas
Todd was getting ready to snorking back to the main beach. The water was freezing!!!!
Us hanging out on the beach in Mazatlan. With our very cheap sunglasses.


"Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed."
-Corita Kent



2 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

Yeah! You are adding to your blog. I love the pics and the update. Keep posting...

Love you both!

KirstenandDaniel said...

Jana keeps us all connected doesn't she. I found your blog on hers. Married life is fun isn't it. It was great to see pics of things you have been up to. I look forward to more updates.
Kirsten